Extra Credit Website Assignment
As an individual you will conduct an interview of a Polaris staff member, then compose a biographical entry accompanied with a photograph for your assigned staff member
Due Friday, May 3rd: Final draft Interview Write-Up posted to the website (after staff approval)
1. Interview your assigned staff member
2. Ask these three questions:
a. Why do you choose to teach at Polaris?
b. What makes Polaris different from other schools?
c. When did you join the Polaris community?
3. Ask three questions of your own choosing. Remember, you do not need to include all the answers in your write-up. It is better to have more material than you need.
4. Obtain at least 1 and up to 5 pictures of your assigned staff member.
5. Compose a 200-500 word description about your assigned staff member.
1. How long have you taught here?
2. Why provoked you to be a teacher?
3. Why do you choose to teach at Polaris?
4. What are some ways...
5. How else do you involve yourself in the ASD community?
6. Original American Idol judge?
8. Favorite teaching experience at Polaris?
9. What, in your opinion, is the best thing Polaris has to offer?
10. How is Polaris different?
11. Where is the coolest place you have visited?
12. How old were you when you knew you wanted to be a teacher?
13. What did you want to be when you were in Kindergarten?
14. What was your favorite subject in school?
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
16. What is your favorite movie?
17. Previous jobs?
18. Best thing about Polaris?
19. Where did you go to college/what degrees?
20. What is your impact on Polaris?
21. Cats or dogs?
22. In what ways do you take time to connect with your students?
23. Do you do any extracurricular stuff at Polaris? Electives?
24. Chief philosophies concerning teaching?
25. How would you describe your teaching style?