Here is a list of tips for writing any essay
- Choose a topic - Choosing an essay topic, it’s the first and most important step. Pick something that excites, interests, improves, or challenges you.
- Brainstorm - Brainstorming on the essay content and the essay body will make researching about it easier, since you will know exactly what to look for.
- Research and analysis - This step involves gathering all possible information on your essay topic. All the irrelevant and unnecessary information can be ignored, while writing the body of the essay.
- Thesis preparation - This is where all the information gathered is put through the sieve of relevancy. All the important ideas are highlighted, so that they are surely covered in the essay.
- Essay outline - This is where a rough structural formatting of the essay is done by the writer. This is the ready-for-implementation plan.
- Write the essay - Here, the actual essay gets written, using the information gathered. It is written in the format that is decided in the previous step, containing a proper introduction, body paragraphs and a conclusion.
- Citation and references – These are necessary before any essay ends. Proper credit must be given to the information sources, using MLA format.